Pregnancy and Parenting Support of San Luis Obispo County (PPSSLO) relies on donations so we can provide our compassionate services for pregnant women, their babies and their families.
We promise to use your donation to ensure a good start for the younger people in our community.
All donations to Pregnancy and Parenting Support of San Luis Obispo County (San Luis Obispo ALPHA) are tax deductible . Tax ID # 95-3570504.
Pregnancy & Parenting Support is your local non-profit dedicated to serving pregnant moms and families with babies under 2 years old. We are a resource center for families providing practical and basic needs for infants, and emotional support for prenatal and postpartum moms.
Why Give? We have…
- Experienced a 50% increase in the number of families needing our services in both SLO and South County, and a 30% increase in North County and over 1500 office visits
- Distributed over 14,000 diapers to infants and toddlers in our County saving families over $80 a month
- Supported and informed over 200 new moms concerned about postpartum mental health
- Supplied 100 babies with newborn layettes
- Trained 100 families on infant car seat safety and provided new car seats for their baby
- Provided families with practical infant essentials valued up to $1200 in the first year alone including diapers, formula, newborn layettes, clothing, and equipment such as a stroller, car seat, a swing, bassinet or crib, and a high chair
- With over 500 families registered for services and 100+ families each month utilizing services, we need your continued support.
Over the past few years, our operating costs have increased and the need to continue helping moms and babies in our community continues to grow. Your support is vital to our work.
Would you consider donating today to help us help families?
Remember every dollar donated stays in San Luis Obispo County so we can continue to help our youngest, most vulnerable residents.
Thank you very much for your support!